SmallRig Handgrip for DJI Ronin S/Zhiyun Crane 2/Moza Air 2 #BSS2340
SmallRig Handgrip for DJI Ronin S/Zhiyun Crane 2/Moza Air 2 #BSS2340 is designed to hold your gimbal to enter a handy underslung position and provide multiple mounting points for accessories. The handle is attached to the DJI Ronin S Mounting Clamp 2221 and Zhiyun Crane2 Mounting Clamp 2119 via the NATO rail included in the package. And it can be attached to the NATO rail of Moza air 2 Mounting Clamp 2328 directly. The versatile handle features a cold shoe and multiple 1/4”-20, ARRI 3/8”-16 threaded holes for monitor and microphone. Additionally, the wooden handgrip features a rosette that allows 180° adjustment so that you can use it as a side handle and free stop in any position. The wooden handle is also compatible with the rosette extension arm such as 1870 and any other accessories feature a male ARRI rosette.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Spec
- What's in the box
1. Ergonomic handle for DJI Ronin S/Zhiyun Crane 2/Moza Air 2.
2. Features NATO clamp to quickly release your setup.
3. Allows 180° of handle adjustment via the rosette.
4. Multiple 1/4”-20 and ARRI 3/8”-16 locating threaded holes for accessories.
5. Cold shoe on the top for microphone or monitor mount.
6. The wooden handle can be used as a rosette handle (female) separately.
|Dimensions||18.3 × 10 × 6 cm|
Product Dimensions: 276 x 50 x 41mm
Package Dimensions: 183 x 100 x 60mm
Net Weight: 345g
Package Weight: 400g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Wood
1 x NATO Rail
2 x 1/4 Screw
1 x Hex Spanner