SmallRig Camera/Camcorder Action Stabilizing NATO Handle #1955
SmallRig DSLR Action NATO Handle #1955 is a sliding top handle for moving shoots. It is designed for quick release attach and detach on the camera without screws. Simply slide onto Safety NATO Rail and tighten down the thumbscrew. Except for sliding it from left to right on the rail to keep your camera balanced, you can also slide it forwards and backwards to find the balance point of your rigs.
The handle is equipped with two shoe mounts on the top and at the back respectively, to which the light accessories, such as microphone, magic arm, could be attached. This handle is equipped with the hole pattern for ARRI accessory mount pins, so you can attach ARRI compatible extension blocks. The grip provides 1/4’’ & 3/8’’ mounting points for additional accessories. Additionally, we specially offer a 1/4’’ spanner for free access. It is quite convenient when you need to improve the camera and rigs balance.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Spec
- What's in the box
1. Sliding left and right on the Rail to keep your camera balance.
2. Slide forwards and backwards to find the balance point of your rigs.
3. Built-in Shoe mounts on the top and at the back.
4. 1/4″-20 & 3/8’’-16 mounting points for additional accessories.
5. ARRI locating hole for attaching ARRI compatible extension blocks.
6. With a 1/4’’ spanner for quick use.
|Dimensions||18.7 × 10.2 × 6.6 cm|
Product Dimensions: 118 x 25 x 66mm
Net Weight: 151g
Package Size: 187 x 102 x 62mm
Package Weight: 197g
Material: Aluminum Alloy
1 x NATO Handle
1 x 1/4’’ Spanner