|Material of Construction||Aluminum|
|Accessory Mounting Threads||ARRI-Style Accessory Threads|
|Output Connectors||1 x USB Type-C Power|
1 x USB (Unspecified) Control
|Dimensions||10.9 x 6.1 x 3.5″ / 27.6 x 15.4 x 8.8 cm|
|Weight||12 oz / 340 g|
Tilta Rear Operating Control Handle for DJI RS 2 Gimbal
The Rear Operating Control Handle gives you a more comfortable way to achieve low angle shots and provides more control than the standard Briefcase Mode.
The Joystick on the Rear Operating Control Handle gives you full control of the RS 2 Gimbal Head and the finger wheel allows you to control either the DJI Wireless Focus Motor or the Tilta Nucleus M and Nano.
The Rear Operating Control Handle connects via the Nato rails on the side of the RS 2 body and draws power from the RS 2’s Battery Handle. The Rear Operating Control Handle also has mounting points for accessories and external monitors.
It also provides wireless control of the RS 2’s functions as well as wireless control of the Nucleus M and Nano motors so that you can adjust focus, iris, and/or zoom mid-shot.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Spec
- What's in the box
- Add a Control Handle to DJI RS 2
- Two-Handed Operation, High/Low Angles
- Provides Gimbal & Camera Control
- Powers Monitor via USB Type-C Output
- Photo, Start/Stop, Follow Focus Control
- Anti-Twist Thread, 2 x NATO Rails
- Mounts Using Gimbal’s NATO Rails
- Focus Wheel & Joystick Control
- Durable Aluminum Construction
|Dimensions||24.2 × 18.3 × 6.6 cm|
- (1) Rear Operating Control Handle for RS 2
- (1) 1/4 Hex Screwdriver