The Aputure Sidus Link Bridge enables you to control your legacy Aputure 2.4G Wi-Fi lighting fixtures, such as the HR672, Tri-8, LS C120d II, & LS C300d via your Bluetooth enabled smart device running the Sidus Link mobile app. The Link Bridge allows you to control 3 discrete channels, and four groups of lights across each channel, for a total of 12 different sets of lights. The Connect to the Sidus Link Bridge with your device via Bluetooth from up to 262' away, and the Link Bridge can control lights via Wi-Fi up to 328', allowing you to control a light that is up to 600' away from your Bluetooth device. Connecting through ae Sidus Mesh network can extend the Bluetooth range further for a 12300' range.
Not only does the Sidus Link Bridge allow you to control your legacy lighting instruments via Bluetooth, but it also expands the usefulness of the units by enabling effects mode available in the Sidus Link mobile app. Rated at IP65, the Link Bridge is suitable for use indoors and out, in pleasant and inclement weather. The integrated battery will run for up to 18 hours on a single charge, and the unit supports USB Type-C PD charging for fast recharging of the battery.
- Allows you to control legacy 2.4GHz Aputure fixtures via the Sidus Link® App
- Can control Aputure 2.4GHz RF Fixtures up to 100m away
- 9 Built-in Lighting FX compatible with legacy wireless Aputure fixtures
- SidusPro™ FX support：Use Picker FX™ to capture and transmit new effects to legacy Aputure fixtures.
- 18+ hours of battery life
- Supports USB-C PD Quick Charging
- Control up to 12 groups (3CH*4GR) of legacy Aputure fixtures
- Compatible with legacy Aputure fixtures, such as the HR672 series, LS 1 series, Tri-8, LS C300d, and LS C120d
- IP65 Dustproof & Waterproof
- Automatically adjusts LED indicator brightness based on the ambient light levels
- Sidus Mesh™ enabled
- ¼-20” Screw Mount for attaching to the top of a light stand
Range Bluetooth: 262.47' / 80 m
Range: 2.4 GHz Range: 328.08' / 100 m
Battery Voltage: 3.7
Capacity: 1600 mAh
Runtime: 18 Hours
Recharge Time: 70 Min via USB Type-C 5 V/2 A
Power Input USB Type-C: 5 to 9 VDC, 1 to 2 A
Power Consumption 0.2 W
Environment IP Rating: 65
Antenna 2 x 2.4G SMA
Wi-Fi # of Channels: 3
Bandwidth: 4MHz@FSK 2.4G
Latency: 100 ms
RF Power: 10 dBm
RF Sensitivity: -90 dBm
Dimensions Without Antenna: 4.13 x 2.5 x 0.94" / 10.5 x 6.34 x 2.4 cm
With Antenna: 7.06 x 2.44 x 1" / 17.94 x 6.2 x 2.54 cm
Weight 6.07 oz / 172 g
A single button with 4 LED indicators provide status information including, battery status, charging status, connection status, and working status of the unit. The LED's automatically adjust their brightness to match the ambient lighting conditions
The Sidus Link App
Connect the Sidus Link Bridge to the app, and the bridge allows you to control your lights via the app.
Multiple Lights and Groups
The bridge allows you to control lights over three channels, with four groups of lights per channel, allowing you to control up to 12 sets of lights from your Bluetooth device with one Sidus Link Bridge.
Use the unit on interior as well as exterior shoots in the in clear weather as well as dusty or inclement weather conditions.
IN THE BOX
Aputure Sidus Link Bridge
2 x Antenna
USB Type-C Charging cable
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.