DZOFILM VESPID Full Frame Prime 25mm T2.1 Lens (EF Mount)
Relatively small and lightweight, the DZOFILM VESPID 25mm T2.1 Lens is part of the VESPID series of lenses from DZOFilm and is well suited for independent and high-end full-frame cinematography. The lens has an 80mm front diameter, allowing it to work with virtually any cine-style matte box. The small size makes this lens an attractive option when working with drones and gimbals, as well as when shooting handheld or run-and-gun. Sporting an interchangeable Canon EF mount, this fully manual lens works with cameras that have a Canon EF mount, and optional lens adapters allow you to use it on cameras with different mounts. The full-frame coverage of the lens supports sensors that have an image circle up to 46.5mm for use on cameras with sensors up to full-frame without vignetting.
The 16-blade iris, which is consistent throughout the VESPID prime lens lineup, creates round out-of-focus highlights that have a more natural appearance and contribute to the lens's natural-looking bokeh. The focus ring features 270° of rotation for precise focus pulls, and the iris ring a generous 64° of rotation. Cine-style gear rings on the focus and iris rings make the lens compatible with cine-style lens accessories such as follow focus units, lens motors, and lens control systems. The lens has a magnetically attached rear filter for ND filters.
- This 25mm lens has an image circle that covers a full-frame sensor. When mounted on a camera with a Super35 sensor, it provides you with a tighter shot than if mounted on a camera with a full-frame sensor.
- The lenses provide an organic look that is a cross between the modern-day cold and technically precise aesthetic and vintage cinema lenses.
- The coated optics help provide natural-looking contrast while helping to control veiling glare and specular highlights, preventing flares from washing out your image.
- The 16-blade iris makes for a natural-looking bokeh and creates smooth rounded out-of-focus highlights.
- The modern mechanical design allows each lens to have a small size and light weight yet share the same 80mm front diameter and common gear positions for fast lens changes.
- The rear of the lens has a magnetically attached rear filter that accepts optional ND filters that help you control exposure without affecting the iris setting or changing your depth of field.
- The front of the lens has a 77mm filter thread, allowing you to use optional filters directly on the lens, which is useful when you need filtration when shooting without a matte box.
- A minimum focusing distance of 12" allows you to get up close to your subject.
- 25mm Lens Covers Full-Frame Sensors
- 16-Blade Iris
- Cinema Gearing for Focus and Iris
- 270° Focus Rotation
- 80mm Front Diameter
- Magnetic Rear Clear/ND Filter
IN THE BOX
- DZOFilm VESPID 25mm T2.1 Lens (EF Mount)
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
* PL mount tool kit available for purchase to change the lens from EF mount to PL mount
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.