*This Extra Size Item is Not Qualify for Free ShippingThe Kupo Master C Stand with Sliding Leg has two legs that are spring loaded to open in fixed positions while the third leg is height adjustable by loosening a locking knob and sliding it up and down the main riser section. This enables the user to raise one leg higher than the others to level out the stand on an incline or uneven terrain. The 20" Grip Arm with Hex Stud is a 2 1/2" grip head mounted on the end of a 20" piece of steel tubing 5/8" (16mm) in diameter and finished with a faceted hex stud to keep lighting fixtures in position when they are placed on the end of the arm. The surface of the tubing is painstakingly machined to create a rough texture to ensure a non-slip surface. The 2 1/2" grip head consists of a pair of rotating aluminum discs attached to a 5/8" (16 mm) receiver. The discs have four different sized V shaped jaws to accept any accessory with a 5/8", 1/2", 3/8" or 1/4" mounting stud or tubing. The V shaped jaws have teeth that grab whatever is mounted between the plates securely. The 2 1/2" grip head features an oversized ergonomic "T" handle and dedicated roller bearings designed for maximum torque.
*This Extra Size Item is Not Qualify for Free Shipping
- Includes 20in Master C-Stand with Sliding Leg, One 2.5" Grip Head, and One 20" Grip Arm with a 5/8" hex stud to keep lighting fixtures securely in position
- Open or close in seconds with the unique and innovative Kupo C-Stand base design
- Fitted with captive locking t-knobs on the column.
- Designed with three varied leg heights allowing stand bases to stack on set with equipment or nest together for storage
- Easily attach a grip head and boom for added flexibility