SmallRig Camera/Camcorder Action Stabilizing Universal Handle #1984 is a universal top mounting handle for moving shoots. It bolts on to two 1/4’’-20 holes spaced 36mm apart center for secure camera carrying. Two shoe mounts are found on the top and at the back for attaching on cameras lights and microphones. Accessories can be attached using the multiple 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 holes in standard spacing and two Arri standard accessory mounts. Additionally, we specially offer a 1/4’’ spanner for free access. It is quite convenient when you need to adjust the handle forwards and backward for camera and rigs balance.
- Slide forwards and backward to find the balance point of your rigs.
- Built-in Shoe mounts on the top and at the back.
- 1/4''-20 & 3/8''-16 mounting points for additional accessories.
- Arri locating holes for attaching Arri compatible extension blocks.
- With a 1/4'' spanner for quick use.
IN THE BOX
- SmallRig Universal Stabilizing Camera Top Handle
- Allen Wrench
- 2 x 1/4"-20 Screws
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.