Featuring a custom-fitted design, the L-Bracket for FUJIFILM X-E4 Camera from SmallRig enables the camera to quickly switch between horizontal and vertical orientation when using an Arca-type compatible tripod or monopod head. Each axis has an index mark for precise centering. The form-fitting bracket features an anti-twist dovetail design on its base plate, and rubber cushions on plate prevent the camera from twisting. The sleek design also adds a finger grip with rubber traction strip for added stability when shooting handheld. The side plate features a 1/4"-20 hole and an integrated cold shoe socket for attaching accessories such as a light or microphone and extends out up to 23mm to provide room for HDMI cables or other port access. The bottom plate also features both 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mounting holes for additional mounting options plus a magnetic storage pocket fort the included flat screwdriver.
- Dedicated Arca-type L Bracket for Fujifilm X-E4.
- Built-in handle for better grip experience.
- Stretchable side plate for easy connecting of cables.
- Built-in cold shoe mount for attaching microphone or light.
- Built-in flat-head screwdriver for easy access.
- Built-in 1/4''-20 & 3/8''-16 threaded hole & strap slot.
IN THE BOX
SmallRig L-Bracket for FUJIFILM X-E4 Camera
2 x M4 Screw
Limited 2-Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.