1. Designed for DJI RS 2/RSC 2 stabilizer.
2. Plentiful mounting options for attaching a monitor, action camera and sound receiver, etc.
3. Monitor can be adjustable with a tilt angle of about 165° and can be stopped at any angle without tools.
4. Build-in 1/4”-20 threaded holes, dual cold shoe.
5. Clamps to each side of RS 2&RSC 2 via quick-release NATO clamp with anti-removal stud.
6. Matte surface perfectly matches with the industrial design of the stabilizer.
SmallRig Monitor Mount with NATO Clamp for DJI RS 2/RSC 2 #3026 is designed for adding accessories on both sides of the stabilizer, such as to monitor, light, sound receiver, wireless device, action camera, etc. Monitor mount can be installed on two sides of the stabilizer by NATO clamp and features an anti-removal stud to protect your devices from falling. There are two 1/4”-20 threaded holes on top of the monitor mount, and one 1/4 threaded hole on side of it, which can be attached with Magic Arm 2163 for action camera or other rigs. On top and bottom of it, there is one cold shoe mount that can be attached with a sound receiver, microphone, light, etc. The monitor mount is adjustable for 165° and can be stopped at any angle. With its compact structure and consistent design to match RS 2, it is a perfect match with the stabilizer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.