- Dedicated handle for RODE Wireless Go.
- Adjustable for interviews at different distances.
- Features 1/4”-20 threaded holes at the bottom for mounting onto other accessories.
- Anti-freeze, anti-slip, offers comfortable grip experience.
- Lightweight and portable.
SmallRig RODE Wireless Go Handle for Interview Using #3182 is designed for interviews using handheld wireless go. It comes with one horizontal and one vertical cold shoe mount to suit microphones in various scenes and an adjustable rod to provide a better interview experience. At the bottom features 1/4”-20 threaded holes for mounting onto other shooting accessories. Compact, portable, made of anti-slip and anti-freeze sponge, the handle is easy to keep and offers a comfortable grip experience.
The GO mounts onto the handgrip using either a horizontal or vertical shoe mount. You can also mount the handgrip onto a tripod or boom for a longer reach using the 1/4"-20 threads on the bottom.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.