The Nucleus-M Motor Kit I from Tilta includes the compact Nucleus-M focus/iris/zoom brushless lens motor and a 22" 7-pin to 7-pin power cable. The motor also comes with a 19mm rod adapter that secures on the side and a 19-to-15mm bushing. The Nucleus-M motor features the cinema lens standard 0.8 MOD and offers high, medium, and low torque settings. Other features include automatic and manual calibration and a status window display.
The Nucleus-M wireless motor includes a cine standard 0.8 Mod drive gear and a 19mm rod adapter with a bushing for mounting onto a 15mm rod. The motor features automatic or manual calibration, a display window, and high, medium, and low torque settings.
- Nucleus-M FIZ Brushless Motor, 0.8 MOD
- 22" 7-Pin to 7-Pin Nucleus-M Motor Cable
- Automatic and Manual Calibration
- High, Medium, and Low Torque Settings
IN THE BOX
- Tilta Nucleus-M FIZ Lens Control Motor
- 19mm Rod Adapter
- 19mm to 15mm Bushing
- Tilta Nucleus-M 7-Pin Motor to Motor Cable (7")
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.