The Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Lens Control` System features a 1000' transmission range, and comes with two lens drive motors with built-in wireless receivers, a FIZ hand controller, and two handgrips—one to control focus, and the other iris and zoom. The lens drive motors each feature a cine standard 0.8 MOD drive gear and two 7-pin connectors, which enables you to freely swap or interchange each motor. The motors power by daisy-chaining using the 7-pin cables, and each motor includes a 19mm rod clamp with 19 to 15mm reducing bushing.
The FIZ hand controller allows you to control focus, iris, and zoom, and includes a neck strap. The handgrips feature adapters that enable mounting the controllers onto ARRI-compatible rosettes or onto 25/30mm diameter rods, such as those used with gimbals. The system comes packed in a waterproof hard case that protects your gear during transport and storage.
Please note that batteries are not included and must be sourced separately.
- 1000' Wireless Range
- Two Lens Drive Motors
- Motors Feature Integrated Receivers
- 0.8 MOD Drive Gears
- Focus, Iris, Zoom Hand Unit
- Motors Daisy-Chain for Power
- Right Handgrip with Focus Control
- Left Handgrip with Iris and Zoom Control
IN THE BOX
- Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Lens Control System
- Wireless FIZ Hand Unit
- 2 x Wireless Motors
- 2 x 19mm Motor Rod Clamps
- 2 x 19 to 15mm Bushings
- Wireless Left Handle (Focus)
- Wireless Right Handle (Iris, Zoom)
- 4 x Follow Focus Disks
- 7-Pin to D-Tap Motor Power Cable (29")
- 7-Pin to 7-Pin Straight Motor Cable (11.7")
- 7-Pin to 7-Pin Straight Motor Cable (7")
- 2 x Handle to ARRI Rosette Adapter
- 2 x Handle to Gimbal Bar Adapter (25 to 30mm Compatibility)
- Four-Slot 18650 Battery Charger
- AC Power Cord for Charger
- Wireless FIZ Hand Unit Strap
- Hard-Shell Waterproof Safety Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.