Use a Gold mount, V-mount, or another power source with a D-Tap output port to power your DJI RS 2 gimbal with the Tilta Power Supply Base Plate. The base plate slides into the base of your RS 2 gimbal and allows you to power the gimbal via a D-Tap to 2-pin cable, which you plug into the D-Tap port of your external batteries.
The base of the plate features 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes for mounting on tripods, jibs, and sliders, as well as cars or other moving platforms. One of the 1/4"-20 threaded holes is surrounded by four anti-twist divots to help prevent twisting when mounted on a platform.
The side bracket attaches from the Base Plate to the body of the RS 2 which provides an additional point of contact and added security.
- Provides 13 to 17 VDC from D-Tap Source
- Multiple Mounting Options
- Side Bracket Provides Extra Support
IN THE BOX
- Tilta Power Supply Base Plate for DJI RS 2
- D-Tap to 2-Pin Power Cable (15.7")
- Protection Bracket for RS 2
- Allen Key
-Limited 1-Year Warranty on Electronics
- Limited 2-Year Warranty on Machined Parts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.