Ninja V: Versatile Monitoring and Recording
The Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor is a 5" on-camera monitor/recorder that records and plays back up to DCI 4K and records to purpose-built mini-SSDs. This monitor can record Apple ProRes RAW up to DCI 4K60 directly from the sensor of select cameras. Display features include a 10-bit screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m² AtomHDR technology for accurate monitoring of your log gamma footage, plus support for popular log formats from Sony, ARRI, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon, RED, Sony, and Z CAM cameras.
Durable Design with Multiple Imaging Tools
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja V features an aluminum chassis and is powered using a single L-series battery. Additional features include a variety of onscreen exposure analysis, framing, anamorphic de-squeeze, and focus assist tools. Separately available AtomX SDI, AtomX SYNC, Connect 4K modules, and an SDI Raw license key to further expand your Ninja V's capabilities. Firmware update 10.84.1 adds support for Sony a7R ProRes RAW recording.
5" Daylight Viewable Screen
- The Ninja V features a highly responsive 5" IPS LCD screen that is illuminated by a bright 1000 cd/m² LED backlight, making it possible to view in daylight without requiring a hood.
- The screen is also color-calibrated from the factory to ensure accurate image representation.
Recording Codecs Including Raw over HDMI
- Record Apple ProRes and ProRes RAW with select cameras at rates up to DCI 4K60 and up to 120 fps in HD.
- Enables ProRes RAW capture with smaller, more cost-effective, mirrorless cameras.
- Avid DNxHD/HR compatibility enables wide camera and editing software compatibility.
- HEVC/H.265 dual recording is available when using the Camera to Cloud mode.
Note: A license is required for H.264 single or dual recording outside Cloud mode.
Bright 5" Display with AtomHDR
- Display ten+ stops of dynamic range of your camera's log image with AtomHDR
- 1920 x 1080 display with 1000cd/m² brightness for daylight viewing
- 10-bit color processing and user calibration
- Supports custom LUTd
DSLR and Mirrorless Camera Support
Compatible with virtually any HDMI or SDI source, including cameras from ARRI, Canon, FUJIFILM, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, Olympus, Sony, and Z-CAM.
- Record DCI or UHD 4K at rates up to 60 fps, including 24 and 25 fps for a more filmlike aesthetic. All recordings are stored as high-quality Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR files with up to 10-bit 4:2:2 chroma subsampling.
- The Ninja V also supports 5K and 6K RAW and 3.5K anamorphic RAW using select cameras.
- A variety of bit rates are available to fit your project and storage needs.
Record to standard 2.5" SSD drives or to compact AtomX SSDmini drives offering up to 2TB storage. SSDmini drives offer read speeds up to 550 MB/s and write speeds up to 500 MB/s, capturing up to 150 minutes of 4K video on a 1TB drive.
Wireless Remote Control
Use the iOS/macOS AtomRemote app to access an array of external controls for the Ninja V. Supporting a range of up to 49' using Bluetooth LE, the AtomRemote enables playback, mode selection, LUT application, imaging tools, and more.
Compatibility with Atomos AirGlu enables the Ninja V to lock together multiple Atomos devices, compatible cameras, audio recorders, and software applications using frame-accurate timecode. AirGlu can also relay recording, battery status, and disk capacity information to whichever Atomos device you're using as a server unit.
The Ninja V supports anamorphic de-squeeze, allowing you to comfortably view anamorphic footage with 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x, or Panasonic 8:3 ratios.
Choose the Ninja V as a simple, standalone solution for UHD 4K, HDR, and high frame rate game capture and review.
- 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- 10-Bit Exterior Viewable Monitor
- 4K HDMI 2.0 Input/Output
- Supports ProRes RAW with Select Cameras
- 1000 cd/m² Brightness
- AtomHDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR Encoding
- Records to 2.5" Mini or Standard SSDs
- Supports Multiple Log Formats
- Single Sony L-Series Battery Slot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.