Recording Monitor with Camera to Cloud Support
The Shogun CONNECT from Atomos expands upon the HDR recording and monitoring capabilities of the Shogun by integrating cloud connectivity via its multiple wireless interfaces. The 7" 1920 x 1200 touchscreen display boasts a brightness of 2000 cd/m². A loop-through 12G-SDI input and output interface support SDI RAW recording. Both the HDMI and 12G-SDI connections can record, monitor, and transmit 4K video with ease. Record and store your footage using the SATA 3 SSD slot compatible with Master Caddy II/III and AtomX SSD mini. Power for the Shogun CONNECT can be achieved via the locking DC jack or with a separately available L-series battery.
- Built around the latest silicon, the AtomIC3, which provides higher frame rate support and increased resolutions
- Creates matching "hero" Apple ProRes, ProRes RAW, or Avid DHxHR/HD files to a "proxy" HEVC (H.265) file simultaneously
- Proxy files can be uploaded during capture using ATOMOS transfer technology for immediate availability in the cloud post-recording
- Features a new, brighter HDR screen and a range of built-in interfaces
- Loop through 12G-SDI input/output for SDI RAW and HDMI support an expansive range of professional cinema, DSLR, and mirrorless cameras
- Supports livestreaming to Facebook Live, Twitch, and YouTube
Atomos AirGlu Technology
Add wireless timecode, sync, and control to your Shogun CONNECT. AirGlu enables direct, long-range communication between devices up to 0.2 miles and wireless timecode lock to multiple Atomos devices, compatible cameras, audio recorders, and software applications. Relay recording, battery status, and disk capacity to the configured server unit, which can be any AirGlu-compatible device.
Frame.io Camera-to-Cloud Device
Adobe Frame.io support makes the Shogun CONNECT a camera-to-cloud device, allowing you to take footage from your camera and transfer it over a long-range connection between other devices. Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth LE, Gigabit Ethernet, and USB-C connection ensure flexible, all-around connectivity. Remote collaboration brings production and post-production closer together with features like dual recording and progressive transfer technology.
- Control over your Shogun CONNECT can be achieved with both remote and onboard solutions. Its Bluetooth LE capabilities allow you to connect to the AtomRemote iOS and macOS app and toggle various monitor assist functions from up to 50' away from your device. Define your camera connections, select Gamma/EOTF, and adjust your color gamut setting. You can even control playback and apply custom 3D LUTs as well as select your output settings.
- Other forms of control include an auto HDMI trigger for Canon, Sony, and Atomos Open Standard, a camera selectable SDI trigger, serial 2.5mm jack for LANC and calibration with separately available USB to serial cable, serial 2.5mm jack for remote to USB for ZCAM. Even AirGlu can facilitate wireless RF for remote start/stop trigger integration.
Monitor Assist Functions
- HDR, 3D LUT, and various camera Log formats are supported by the Shogun CONNECT
- Load your own custom LUTs in .cube format to any of the 8 LUT slots via the removable SSD
- Select various monitoring tools like waveform, focus peaking, false color, and frame guides to achieve the proper composition and exposure
- 7" 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
- 2000 cd/m² Brightness
- 2 x 12G-SDI, 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB Type-C
- Records up to 4K Video
- Adobe Frame.io Camera to Cloud Support
- Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth LE, Gigabit Ethernet
- Dual Recording Capabilities, Streaming
- Power via DC Input or L-Series Battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.