1. Ergonomic handle for DJI Ronin S/Zhiyun Crane 2/Moza Air 2.
2. Features NATO clamp to quickly release your setup.
3. Allows 180° of handle adjustment via the rosette.
4. Multiple 1/4”-20 and ARRI 3/8”-16 locating threaded holes for accessories.
5. Cold shoe on the top for microphone or monitor mount.
6. The wooden handle can be used as a rosette handle (female) separately.
SmallRig Handgrip for DJI Ronin S/Zhiyun Crane 2/Moza Air 2 #BSS2340 is designed to hold your gimbal to enter a handy underslung position and provide multiple mounting points for accessories. The handle is attached to the DJI Ronin S Mounting Clamp 2221 and Zhiyun Crane2 Mounting Clamp 2119 via the NATO rail included in the package. And it can be attached to the NATO rail of Moza air 2 Mounting Clamp 2328 directly. The versatile handle features a cold shoe and multiple 1/4”-20, ARRI 3/8”-16 threaded holes for monitor and microphone. Additionally, the wooden handgrip features a rosette that allows 180° adjustment so that you can use it as a side handle and free stop in any position. The wooden handle is also compatible with the rosette extension arm such as 1870 and any other accessories feature a male ARRI rosette.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.