The Tilta Nucleus-M Wireless Lens Control System Partial Kit I contains the essential elements for pulling focus wirelessly. The kit includes the Nucleus-M FIZ hand unit controller, one Nucleus-M motor, one removable lens belt, a motor power cable, two marking disks for the hand unit, a lanyard for the hand unit, and a battery charger. The system enables pulling focus, iris, or zoom on your lens, and if you are using a lens that does not have standard cine-style gears, then use the included lens belt to add gears to your lens.
The Tilta Nucleus-M FIZ Hand Unit provides three-channel wireless focus, iris, and/or zoom control as part of the Nucleus-M lens control system. The hand unit features a large wood-edged focus knob, a zoom joystick, an iris wheel, and a backlit LED display window.
The compact Tilta Nucleus-M FIZ Lens Control Motor features an integrated motor drive, eliminating the space of a separate drive box and enabling a quicker setup. Power the motor using a separately available D-Tap cable and power source, or daisy-chain to another motor using a 7-pin cable.
- 3-channel wireless lens control unit
- Control focus, iris, and/or zoom
- Short-, medium-, and long-range transmission options
- Up to 10-hour runtime on a single charge
- Ambidextrous design with large wood-edged knob
- Brushless motor with an integrated motor drive
- Cine-lens standard 0.8 Mod, 35-tooth, 32-pitch gear
- Motor clamps onto 19mm or 15mm rods (with included bushing)
- Power via separately available D-Tap cable or daisy-chain to additional motors
- High, medium, and low torque settings
- Status display window
IN THE BOX
- Tilta Nucleus-M FIZ Hand Unit
- Tilta Nucleus-M FIZ Lens Control Motor
- Tilta DSLR Lens Follow Focus Adapter
- Tilta D-Tap to 7-Pin Motor Power Cable
- 2 x Nucleus-M Follow Focus Marking Disks
- Lanyard for Nucleus-M FIZ Hand Unit
- Tilta Nucleus-M Battery Charger
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.