The Amaran PT1c is an ultra-portable 1-foot battery-powered pixel tube that is part of amaran’s first-ever full-color LED pixel tube series. The Pixel Tube series is comprised of a family of 1foot, 2-foot, and 4-foot lengths – all featuring multiple Pixel FX, RGBWW color quality, Sidus Link app & DMX 1 control, and USB-C rechargeable batteries packed into their sleek & slender form factor. The amaran PT1c is a compact and versatile tube light that will unleash creativity and unlock an infinite range of possibilities.
Outshining other lights in its class, the PT1c features 4 built-in pixels that can be independently controlled via the Sidus Link app and 7 pre-programmed Pixel FX for a variety of scenarios, in addition to 9 System FX.
As a full-color fixture, the PT1c’s RGBWW LED chipset produces stellar color quality and accurate skin tones throughout its CCT range of 2,700K to 10,000K with full green-magenta control, achieving high CRI , TLCI , and SSI values across the board, with an SSI (Tungsten) of 85 and SSI (D56) of 75.
Complementing its sleek, portable T12 form factor, the PT1c is powered by a removable 9.6Wh Lithium-ion battery for up to 70 minutes of maximum output.
For enhanced versatility, the PT1c’s multi-faceted endcaps not only feature built-in magnets, but also include 180°rotatability to ensure that it is always in the perfect position.
In addition to magnetized endcaps, the PT1c features a 3/8-16in threaded mount on each end of the light, for mounting the light on friction arms and light stands when magnets aren’t an option. The possibilities are endless, with the ability to use splicing connectors 2 to arrange the tubes in multiple 3D shapes, like with the amaran T2c/T4c.
The PT1c can be controlled from the new interface on the back of the tube, featuring the latest UI, or via the Sidus Link Bluetooth app that powers the rest of the Aputure and amaran product lines. This ultra-capable application can control all the lights in the scene, activate stunning lighting effects, and ensure that the Pixel Tubes are always up to date. For more advanced console controls, a Wired USB-C to 5-Pin XLR In & Out DMX Dongle 1 unlocks DMX control for the entire Pixel Tube product line, like the amaran T2c/T4c and F-Series products.
Combining layers of functionality, battery power, high-quality color, and a high transmittance diffuser that produces a wide 180°beam angle, the most portable Pixel Tube from amaran will shine as an effects, fill, eye light, and so much more. Lastly, for that extra touch of lighting control, the 45º Fabric Light Control Grid 3 will hone the quality of the light to perfection.
1 amaran USB-C to DMX Adapter with USB-C Input Sold Separately
2 amaran Pixel Tube Splicing Connectors Sold Separately 3 45º Fabric Light Control Grid for amaran PT1c Sold Separately
• 1-Foot (30cm) Portable, Battery Powered RGBWW Color LED Pixel Tube
• 4 Independently Controllable Pixels (LED Engines)
• Built-In Removeable 9.6Wh 18650 Lithium-Ion Battery ( Approx. 70 min. Runtime @ Max Power)
• 180º Rotatable Plastic End Caps with Built-In Magnets for adjustable positioning
• 3/8-16in Mounting Points on Each End Cap for Additional Rigging Options
• Fully Tunable CCT from 2,700K to 10,000K
• CRI: 95 , TLCI: 98, TM-30 Rf (ave.): 92 , TM-30 Rg (ave.): 100, SSI (D56): 75 , SSI (Tungsten): 85
• Fully Tunable Green-Magenta Adjustment (Full Plus/Minus Green)
• Advanced HSI with White Point CCT Control
• Sidus Link Bluetooth App Control
• DMX Control via USB-C with 10 Built-In DMX Profiles & DMX Loss Behaviors1
• 9 System FX: Fireworks, Fire, Paparazzi, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Cop Car, Lightning, Party Lights
• 7 Pixel FX: Color Fade, Color Cycle, One Pixel Chase, Two Pixel Chase, Three Pixel Chase, Rainbow, Pixel Fire
• Smooth Diffusion for High-Output Blended Color
• Included Carrying Pouch
* amaran USB-C to DMX Adapter with USB-C Input Sold Separately
IN THE BOX
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.