Made exclusively for Aputure LS C120d, LS C120d II, LS C300d, the Fresnel 2X Attachment offers a beam spread that’s variable from 12 to 40 degrees. A valuable bi-product of this enhanced design is its ability to intensify the output of the light! Aputure’s LS 120d II, for example, is capable of outputting up to 14x its standard power thanks to the Fresnel’s dual lens design. The Fresnel 2X comes with a padded case for storage and transport.
- Dual lens design
- Bringing 2 times more output than using Fresnel 1st Generation
- Bringing X times more output to a 300D light @1 meter
- No light leakage
- Larger 6-inch Fresnel lens
- More stable and smoother zoom in/out design
- 12-40 degrees smooth spot to flood
- Robust and great heat resistance material build
- Compatible with Bowens mount lights
- Compatible with Aputure Barndoors
Dual Lens Design
The rear lens focuses and magnifies the beam onto the larger 6" front Fresnel lens, performing with zero wasted light. The dual lens optical design makes the Fresnel 2X twice as powerful as the original Aputure Fresnel and makes the LS C120d II up to 14-times brighter.
By utilizing a rotating barrel design, the Fresnel 2X creates an intuitive user experience, similar to a camera lens. The smooth focus throw gives users an ability to accurately tweak the beam angle of their light source, allowing them to easily spot or flood-out the light with a simple twist.
IN THE BOX- Aputure Fresnel 2X Attachment
- Soft Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.