This highly versatile light comes with Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz for wireless connection, DMX/RDM capability, and smart fan modes for complete control over sound. The FC300B's light head is conveniently separated from the included power supply, so each can be as lightweight as possible. A reflector and a robust carry case are also supplied for extended output and portability.
Bi-Color Output with Advanced Features
- Advanced features include maximum output mode to supply full output power and constant output mode to maintain constant intensity across the CCT range. Dimmable from 0 to 100%, users can easily achieve the precise intensity needed for video and photo productions. At 5600K, this light outputs an incredible 37,340 lux at 3.3' with the included reflector.
Multiple Control Options
- For precision control, intuitive local knobs and a 2" screen are available, but the FC300B can also be controlled remotely using your smartphone.
- You can fully control the light from your smartphone via Bluetooth with the NANLINK app
- The fixture can also be remotely controlled on a 2.4 GHz connection using the separately available WS-TB-1 transmitter or WS-RC-C2 remote control
- Locking metal 3.5mm DMX/RDM port facilitates advanced control and enables the FC300B to be quickly adopted into any DMX-controlled environment
12 Practical Lighting Effects
- Choose between 12 built-in customizable effects that can be saved as presets using the NANLINK app.
- CCT loop, INT loop, flash, pulse, storm, TV, paparazzi, candle/fire, bad bulb, firework, explosion, and welding
Smart Fan Modes
- The light offers smart fan modes to suit your sound requirements on-set, avoiding interference with audio recording.
- The FC300B is conveniently ready to work plugged into a standard AC outlet thanks to its included 110 to 240 VAC power supply. The FC300B's power supply has a safety strap to hang it on a separately available light stand.
Easy Positioning Yoke
- The FC300B ships with a yoke with a one-sided lock that allows 360° rotation for a greater tilting range. A 5/8" receiver accepts industry-standard light stands, and the light's Bowens mount is widely compatible with multiple light modifiers.
- By utilizing the near-universal Bowens-style light modifier mount and incorporating an umbrella holder, the FC300B is compatible with an extensive selection of light modifiers.
- A corrosion-resistant carry case with efficient shock protection is included, so you can safely transport and store your light when not in use.
- The light's head measures 14.19 x 9.7 x 5.31" and weighs 5.73 lb
- 350W unit
- USB port allows firmware updates
- For Film, Broadcast & Video Production
- Output: 37,340 Lux at 3.3' w/ Reflector
- 2700-6500K CCT
- AC Power
- Onboard, Wireless, DMX & App Control
- CRI 96 | TLCI 98
- Fan Cooled
- Bowens S Accessory Mount
- 12 Special Effects
- Includes Reflector, Power Supply & Case
IN THE BOX
- FC-300B LED Bi-Colour Spot Light
- Power Supply
- Head Cable 9.8' (3M)
- AC Power Cable 19.6' (6M)
- Carrying Case
|Rated Power||350 W|
|Input Voltage / Current||DC 48 V, 6.6A Max
AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
|TM-30 Rf||Average 95|
|TM-30 Rg||Average 101|
|Control||On-board, 2.4G, Bluetooth, NANLINK APP, DMX/RDM|
|Light Fixture Weight||Light Fixture: 2.6kg/5.73lb
Power Supply: 1.1kg/2.43lb
AC Power Cable 6M: 0.5kg/1.10lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.