The Forza 60C is ready to work in the studio plugged into a standard AC outlet, or on location with power from NP-F or V-mount batteries. The kit includes a Bowens-mount adapter, so you are able to use an extensive variety of available light modifiers. The included battery handgrip has dual mounts for NP-F type batteries so you can get handheld, untethered lighting right in the midst of the action. The kit comes with a rugged, padded carry case for easy portability, making it a complete lighting solution.
Multiple Color Modes
- Red, green, blue, lime, amber, and cyan LED chips produce highly accurate and saturated light. The LED bead array provides expanded color modes, including HSI, RGBW, XY, and Gel.
High Color Accuracy
- With an average CRI of 96, an average TLCI of 95, a TM-30 Rf of 95, and a TM-30 Rg of 100, your footage and images will always be color accurate.
15 Built-In Color Effects
- 15 built-in effects can easily be customized and saved as presets in the NANLINK app. The effects include hue loop, CCT loop, INT loop, flash, pulse, storm, police car, TV, paparazzi, candle/fire, disco, bad bulb, fireworks, explosion, and welding.
Bluetooth, 2.4G, and DMX Remote Operation
- Adjust settings using the analogue control knobs and LCD screen on the rear of the head, or with the NANLINK mobile app for iOS and Android. The app provides color matching and XY color space setting functions, and more. In addition, 2.4G provides control through the separately-available WS-TB-1 transmitter box for more elaborate setups, or with hardware remotes like the NANLINK WS-RC-C2. DMX/RDM control is also supported for advanced users.
Bowens Mount Adapter
- The adapter allows Bowens-mount modifiers to be attached for nearly unlimited light-shaping options. The adapter features an umbrella holder and stand adapter.
NP-F Battery Grip
- The included battery handgrip has mounts for two NP-F batteries, an LED battery-life display, and a stand mount. The 60C can also be operated using V-mount batteries when used with a separately available D-Tap cable.
Multi-Voltage AC Operation
- The included AC adapter operates on a voltage range from 100 to 240 VAC for operation, so it can be used on locations anywhere in the world.
Compact and Quiet
- The compact monolight measures 8.8 x 4.3 x 3.4" and is easy to position and transport. Its ultra-quiet fan will not interfere with audio recording.
- Film/Video Light & Battery Grip
- Output: 12,810 Lux at 3.3' w/ Reflector
- 1800-20,000K; Full RGB Color Control
- AC or Battery Power
- Onboard, Wireless, DMX & App Control
- CRI 96 | TLCI 95
- Fan Cooled
- FM Mount
- 15 Preset Special Effects
- Includes Bowens Adapter, Reflector & Bag
IN THE BOX
- Forza 60C LED RGBLAC Spot Light
- 15V 6A Power Adatper
- Power Cable 3M
- AS-CAP-FMM COB Protective Cap
- AS-BA-FMM Bowens Adapter
- BH-FZ60 Battery Grip
- Carrying Bag
- User Manual
|Product Description||LED RGBLAC Spot Light|
|Input Voltage/Current||DC 15V/6A Max
AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
|Modifiers||FM Mount / Bowens Mount|
|TM-30 Rf||Average 95|
|TM-30 Rg||Average 100|
|Control||On-board, 2.4G, Bluetooth, NANLINK APP, DMX/RDM|
Light Fixture (without COB protective cap): 224 × 88 × 110 mm (8.82 x 3.46 x 4.33")
Power Adapter (with Holder Base): 141 × 82 × 50 mm (55.51 × 32.28 × 19.69")
Light Fixture: 1.08 kg (2.38 lbs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.