The PavoTube T8-7X RGBWW LED Pixel Tube from Nanlite is a 3' RGBWW LED pixel tube with a compact, 1.5" diameter body, a built-in lithium-ion battery, and all of the key features that make Nanlite's LED tubes ideal for video productions and photoshoots. The T8-7X was built for creative pursuits, from light-painting photography to being used as in-frame lights for video productions. The light includes the same customizable animated pixel effects found in PavoTube II X-Series LED tubes.
- 50% THINNER, 100% PAVOTUBE - The T8-7X is 50% thinner than most LED tube lights, so it's easier to fit into tight spaces, yet has everything that make PavoTubes desirable: CRI of 96 and TLCI of 97 accuracy, bicolor CCT, RGB, dimming and effects.
- INSPIRING PIXEL EFFECTS - Includes the same animated pixel effects in the top-of-the-line PavoTube II X-Series, like Rainbow and Driving, which mimics the lights that pass by in vehicles. You can customize and save presets in the free NANLINK app.
- HOLD OR MOUNT - Has a handgrip and a 1/4 20 socket that lets you mount to tripods and other gear, or attach an LSFL floor stand or an Eyebolt (both sold separately) to hang. Octagonal shape lets you angle the beam, and it won't roll away.
- EASY TO USE AND DMX CAPABLE - T8-7X has 3 buttons, so it's easy to use. The free NANLINK app is also easy to use and provides much deeper control. A separately available USB-C to DMX Cable gives you full DMX control through XLR.
- ALWAYS HAVE POWER - Built-in battery lasts for 1 hour at 100% brightness and 3.5 hours at 20%. A USB-C port lets you use external batteries. The separately available Nanlite Control Bank supplies extra battery power, more buttons and a display.
IN THE BOX
- PavoTube T8-7X
- USB Type-C Cable
- User Manual
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.