This 19.8 x 14.56 x 8.26" fixture is a powerful light. It outputs 61,030 lux at 9.8' and Nanlux offers a generous bounty of methods to control it. The Evoke 1200B supports onboard DMX/RDM and optional wired DMX connectivity. Wireless control options are also available with the provided NANLINK controller, via LumenRadio TIVO II, CRMX, Bluetooth, or 2.4 GHz. The light's intelligent design features a 3-speed fan for long LED life and you can turn it off when shooting in sound-sensitive environments.
Built-in practical effects include CCT loop, INT loop, CCT flash, CCT pulse, storm, police car, TV, paparazzi, candle/fire, disco, bad bulb, fireworks, explosion, and welding. The 1200B ships with a 45° reflector but 26 and 60° reflectors are also separately available. The Evoke 1200B's yoke has an extra 15° of tilt which you'll appreciate when using one of several optional softboxes. There is also a Fresnel lens and projection adapter available for separate purchase. The Evoke 1200B is ready for worldwide use via its 100-240 VAC power supply.
Wide 2700-6500K CCT Range
- The Evoke 1200B features advanced bi-Color light mixing technologies ensuring continuity and accuracy in CCT changes from 2700K all the way up to 6500K. All 1200Bs have gone through rigorous and professional testing plus calibration.
- The CCT adjustment can be easily made with the turn of a knob, making CTO/CTB gels a thing of the past. It also offers more flexibility in filmmaking by simulating natural light from sunrise to daylight at noon to sunset. Furthermore, the incorporated constant output functionality is supported throughout the CCT range tuning without any intensity shift.
Accurate Color Reproduction
- Developed for professionals who care about the quality of color rendition, the Evoke 1200B brings excellent color rendering capability backed by ratings of CRI averaging 96, a TLCI average 97, TM-30 Rf average of 95, and a TM-30 Rg average of 101.
- The Evoke 1200B fixture and power supply ballast are IP54-rated thanks to a hermetically sealed structure that withstands inclement weather and extreme conditions.
It's Never too Hot for the Evoke
- The robust airflow design also allows for operation in the hot sun without overheating.
- The light has a simplified and intuitive menu interface that provides information visualized on a 2.8" display making the Evoke 1200B easy to control in all aspects, and familiar to those who use existing Nanlux and Nanlite fixtures.
- Dimming is tunable in 0.1% increments. Four dimming curves are available via DMX control to perfectly match the exacting industry-standard control requirements, including linear, exponent, logarithm, and S-curve.
Multiple Connecting Options
- The Evoke series supports onboard DMX/RDM and optional wired DMX connectivity. Wireless control options are available with the NANLINK controller, via LumenRadio TIVO II, CRMX, Bluetooth, or 2.4 GHz.
Designed for Frequent Use and Long Life
- An enhanced fan control system with 4 operation modes for various shooting scenarios and environments. The fan features smart mode, high-speed mode, low-speed mode, and off mode.
Classic Structure Design, Compact, and Efficient
- The Evoke offers 24.6' DC cables, an included super clamp, and an offset yoke design with 15° of extra tilt for use with softboxes and other modifiers
- For Studio and Film/TV Production
- Output: 61,030 Lux at 9.8' at 5600K
- Variable Color: 2700 to 6500K
- 96/97 CRI/TLCI
- 95/101 TM-30 Rf /TM-30 Rg Average
- Size: 19.8 x 14.56 x 8.26", AC 100-240V
- 45° Reflector
- Bluetooth, Wired or Wireless DMX Control
- IP54 Weatherproof, 4 Dimming Curves
- 3-Speed Fan can be Turned Off
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.