The Sony E-mount 35mm T2.9 Anamorphic 1.6x Lens from Sirui produces a wider look equivalent to a 22mm spherical full-frame field of view. Suitable for capturing architecture, landscapes, and confined spaces, this lens features rich detail, cinematic, oval bokeh, and artistic lens flairs. This lens produces horizontal blue streaks when pointed at a light source, giving your footage a dreamy or science fiction aesthetic. An image captured in 16:9 is de-squeezed to an anamorphic 2.8:1 aspect ratio, whereas shooting in 3:2 yields a 2.4:1 final image.
A key aspect of anamorphic lenses is oval bokeh, which can gently distort objects and lights in the distance, providing an abstract background for your actors. Its T2.9 aperture produces a shallow depth of field, blurring everything in front or behind the specifically chosen focal plane. This lens incorporates a 1/4"-20 mounting thread and has cine-style geared focus and aperture rings.
- Robust lens with advanced optics for full-frame cameras
- The 35mm anamorphic design provides the equivalent of a 22mm spherical field of view
- Horizontal blue streak effects
- 10 aperture blades produce an oval bokeh
- Produces a 2.4:1 aspect ratio when shooting in 3:2 format and a 2.8:1 aspect ratio in 16:9
- Matching color tones, identical gear positions, and a common T2.9-T16 aperture range make it easy to switch between lenses in the series
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.