- Sliding left and right on the Rail to keep your camera balance.
- Slide forwards and backwards to find the balance point of your rigs.
- Built-in Shoe mounts on the top and at the back.
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8’’-16 mounting points for additional accessories.
- ARRI locating hole for attaching ARRI compatible extension blocks.
- With a 1/4’’ spanner for quick use.
SmallRig Camera Cage for Canon EOS R5 and R6 #2982 maintains access to the camera's controls and features a variety of mounting options. In addition to the built-in NATO rail on the top, one cold shoe mount, and multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes, this formfitting aluminum cage features several ARRI-style mounts for preventing accessories from twisting when mounted on the cage. The cage also incorporates two anti-twist pins on the base plate in addition to the 1/4"-20 camera mounting screw so your camera can't move around in the cage. You can attach SmallRig Top Handle 1984 or HTN2439, SmallRig Wooden Side Handle 2093 for hand-held shooting, and SmallRig Cable Clamp 2981 to protect the HDMI and USB-C cables. ARRI-style mounts on the top and side are provided to attach SmallRig ARRI Locating Handle 2165 or SmallRig Ball Head Magic Arm 2115. Strap holes are included to add a separately available hand strap PAC2456, PSW2398, or neck strap PSC2428 to your rig. Besides, a screwdriver is built into the bottom of the cage for tightening the camera screw. The cage also has an integrated Arca-style plate on the bottom for tripod mounting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.