- Fits Samsung T5 SSD, Angelbird SSD2go PKT, Glyph Atom SSD, SanDisk 1T SSD, G-Technology G-DRIVE Mobile SSD and more.
- Spring-loaded clamp holds the SSD securely.
- Mounts to the camera rig by the cold shoe or 1/4"-20 screws.
- A USB-C cable clamp included.
- Soft rubber pads inside preventing scratches.
SmallRig Universal Holder for External SSD #BSH2343 is designed to mount an SSD on cameras such as BMPCC 4K & 6K and Z Cam E2. This spring-loaded clamp is stretchable on both sides, fitting different SSD like Samsung T5 SSD, Angelbird SSD2go PKT, Glyph Atom SSD, SanDisk 1T SSD, G-Technology G-DRIVE Mobile SSD and more. It comes with a detachable cold shoe which can be fixed on the bottom or side of the holder, so you can mount the SSD to a cold shoe adapter; or after removing it you can use 1/4‘’-20 screw(s) to mount the holder, which is super flexible. The holder features soft protective rubber pads inside, keeping the SSD securely in the clamp and preventing scratches. What’s more, it comes with a cable clamp to fix the USB-C cable, fastened by a knob screw. This SSD holder is compact and versatile for photographers and video shooters.
1. The holder’s compatible SSD size range: width 38mm-60mm, thickness 5-15mm.
2. The cable of the Angelbird SSD2go PKT is embedded deep and tight in the port, so the USB-C cable clamp is not applicable at this SSD and should be removed first.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.