The Electro Storm CS15 is a 1500W high-output full-color point-source LED fixture with ultra-high color quality for professionals – featuring dual accessory mounts, professional connectivity methods, high SSI color quality, and an IP65 dust & water-resistant construction. At 1,500W of intense power output, the Electro Storm CS15 is bright enough to be comparable to industry-standard 1800W HMIs and is the most powerful and color-accurate open-face full-color point-source fixture on the market to date.
With dual accessory mounts, the Electro Storm CS15 features both the universal Bowens Mount and all-new electronic Aputure Mount compatibility, making it one of the most adaptable fixtures on the market. Designed with higher stability, durability, and optimization for heavy-duty modifiers, the Aputure Mount is compatible with 3 new reflectors (20º, 35º, & 50º) and the 14-inch F14 Fresnel, and communicates data for both optimized color accuracy and motorized focus control.
Expanding the motorized electronic accessories designed for the Electro Storm CS15, it is also compatible with an optional Motorized Yoke for smooth remote operation of pan and tilt adjustments when suspended or rigged in hard-to-reach areas, drastically increasing workflow efficiency on set.
In addition to its intense power output, the full-color LED chipset is capable of expanded color controls across its wide 2,000K to 10,000K CCT range with greenmagenta adjustment and >90% coverage of colors within the Rec. 2020 color space. By utilizing a new dual-blue LED chipset design, the Electro Storm CS15 also achieves stunning spectral reproduction with an ultra-high SSI (Tungsten) of 89+ and SSI (D56) of 86+, ensuring industry-leading color quality across all shooting environments.
To cool this fixture’s massive LED engine, the Electro Storm CS15 is equipped with advanced liquid-cooling technology to give users access to as much light as possible.
Designed for professionals, the Electro Storm CS15 features advanced connectivity options (including Sidus Link app control, LumenRadio CRMX, Art-net & sACN via etherCON, and 16-bit DMX512). And with its rugged IP65 dust and weather-resistant construction, the Electro Storm CS15 can withstand the most demanding filming environments without worrying about performance or reliability.
• 1585W Full-Color Point-Source LED with Ultra-High Color Quality
• Daylight Output Comparable to 1800W HMI Such As Arri M18
• Dual Accessory Mount (Aputure Mount & Bowens Mount)
• Electronic Aputure Mount Compatible with Aputure Mount Reflectors (20°, 35°, 50°), F14 Fresnel, and other Large or Powered Accessories1
• Auto Output Calibration & Optimization using Aputure Mount Modifiers
• Upgraded High SSI LEDs: SSI (D56): 86+, SSI (Tungsten): 89+ – Significantly Improved Spectral Continuity and Light Quality
• IP65 Dust & Water-Resistant
• Redesigned Heatsink with Advanced Liquid-Cooling Technology
• High-Output Control Box with Side & Top-Facing Ports
• Included Control Box Handcart for Easy Transportation
• Removable Heavy-Duty Yoke – Remove for Better Ergonomics or Use with Motorized Yoke
• Optional Motorized Yoke For Smooth Remote Operation of Pan/Tilt
• PWM & High-Speed Flicker-Free Dimming Modes
• >90% of Colors Within Rec.2020 Color Space
• Fully Tunable CCT from 2,000K to 10,000K
• Fully-Tunable Green-Magenta Adjustment (Full Plus/Minus Green)
• 0.1-100% Stepless Brightness Control – with Improved Low-End Dimming
• Advanced HSI with White Point CCT Control
• Industry-standard xy (CIE 1931), RGB, Light Source, & 300+ Gel Presets
• Multiple Control Methods: Sidus Link App Control, LumenRadio CRMX, Artnet & sACN via etherCON, 16-bit 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out
• 15 Built-in Lighting FX
• 2 Output Modes: Max & Constant
• Supports Battery Operation via Dual 48V DC Inputs
IN THE BOX
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.