Built for high-output LED fixtures, Aputure introduces its most powerful projection lens, the Spotlight Max. This optical modifier instantly transforms Bowens mount LED lights with 600 to 2600W of power output into a perfectly circular spotlight. Optimized to work with the brand's LS 600 Series, LS 1200d Pro, and the Electro Storm CS15 and XT26 fixtures, this is the spotlight filmmakers and lighting technicians have been waiting for.
The result of the Spotlight Max's stellar optical projection performance is a tight and intense beam of light with a further reach and even, shapeable output. With internal cutters, you can easily shape the beam for sharp cuts and precise control. This kit includes a 36° lens, a rotatable gobo clip, and three A-sized gobos for unique light projection shapes. A robust, rolling hard case packs it all for storage, protection, and transportation.
High-Output Projection Lens Modifier
- The Spotlight Max's precision optics will elevate the capabilities of your high-output Bowens Mount point-source light. Its efficient light-blending optical design is compatible with full-color fixtures that can be easily magnified, bringing a new level of flexibility and enhanced output from them.
Accurate & Custom Precision Optics
- The light quality emitted by the Spotlight Max is accurate and precise. Engineered to eliminate chromatic aberration and color shift, the Spotlight Max's advanced internal matting also minimizes light leaks. Users will appreciate a highly color-accurate light projection and evenly-lit illumination circle.
Telecentric Optical Technology
- Featuring advanced telecentric optical elements, the Spotlight Max produces an even edge-to-edge light distribution with minimal edge-fringing. This technology ensures that the difference between the output field angle and the beam angle is significantly minimized, resulting in a clean beam without hot spots.
Advanced Degree of Control
- Highly versatile, you can easily swap between the Spotlight Max lens options. The interchangeable 19, 36, and 50° lenses allow users to precisely shape their light. This kit comes with the 19° lens, but the other lenses are available separately to cover a wide range of light projection needs on set.
Shape Your Way
- For further light manipulation, the Spotlight Max offers an array of light-shaping tools to expand your possibilities.
- Compatible with A- and B-sized metal and glass gobos
- Compatible with ETC lenses via optional ETC lens adapter
- Compatible with optional Spotlight Max iris
- Compatible with optional gobo kit that includes a variety of 10 gobos
- Integrated four-leaf cutter for precise and subtle light shaping
- Detachable yoke allows rigging flexibility
- Included rotatable gobo clip for easy adjustments
Durable & Portable
- The Spotlight Max is constructed with an all-metal housing. The included flight case has space for all the supplied accessories: the 19° lens, gobo clip, and gobos.
- For 600/2600W Bowens Fixtures
- Works with LS 600 Series/LS 1200d Pro
- Works with Electro Storm Fixtures
- Even Edge-to-Edge Light Distribution
- Custom Precision Optics
- Durable All-Metal Construction
- Includes 36° Projection Lens
- Includes Gobo Clip & Three A-Sized Gobos
- Includes Flight Case
- Optional ETC Lens Adapter & Iris
IN THE BOX
- Aputure Spotlight Max Kit with 36° Lens
- Lens (36°)
- Rotatable Gobo Clip
- 3 x Gobo (A-Sized)
- Rolling Hard Case
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Registration Extension: 1-Year
Aputure LS 600 / LS 1200d Pro / Electro Storm CS15 / Electro Storm XT26
1 x Bowens Mount
|Material of Construction
19.7 x 19.3 x 9.8" / 50.1 x 48.9 x 25 cm (With Yoke)
19 x 9.8 x 9.8" / 48.3 x 25 x 25 cm (Without Yoke)
24.91 lb / 11.3 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.