A useful and versatile tool on any set, the Large Gaffer Grip from Kupo will grip most objects including odd shapes from 0.24 to 3.15" in thickness. A variable tension grip knob provides the appropriate grip pressure for the jaw width in use. Made of black powder coated steel, the grip has rubber-coated jaw interiors to prevent marring or scratching surfaces, as well as two 5/8" studs for mounting lights or accessories. One of the studs is removable to offer a 5/8" receiver for gear with a matching pin.
- Quick-mount, multi-purpose clamp that will grab on most surfaces flat or round
- Variable tension control knob
- Two long 5/8" Baby pins - one is removable to make 5/8" receiver available
- Jaws accommodate any diameter between 0.24 - 3.15" (6 - 80mm)
- Steel construction with a black powder coated finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.