- Perfect for recording podcasts or voice-overs on your computer, the mic offers a clear and present sound.
- The mic will operate with both Mac and Windows computers. No preamp, interface, converters, or mixer are necessary for recording your voice.
- The mic has a cardioid polar pattern to tamp down any extraneous room noise. This directional polar pattern is a great choice if you're working out of an untreated room. The dynamic capsule can also be said to aid in minimizing room noise as it's less sensitive to noise compared to a condenser microphone.
- The mic offers a headphone jack for monitoring. Just plug a pair of headphones into the headphone jack, and you'll be able to listen to your pro-quality audio in all its glory. Also, a convenient volume dial helps you raise or lower the headphone volume—you won't have to change the volume on your computer or your recording software to hear audio at your desired level.
- This USB mic boasts a 96 kHz/24-bit converter, so you'll be able to record audio with the same specifications of a professional recording studio.
- Just plug the mic into your computer's USB port with the attached cable, select it as a device in your recording software, and you're ready to get to work. The mic runs off your device's power, so no need to plug it into a wall.
- An included USB cable means you can get up and running right away. An integrated pop filter helps mitigate vocal pops and plosives for a cleaner sound. A ring mount for a mic stand is also included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.