Monitor your camera with the CINE 5 Touchscreen On-Camera Monitor from SmallHD. Featuring a sharp 5" display suitable for indoor or outdoor use, the CINE 5 monitor supports various HD and SD formats via one full-size HDMI input, one HDMI output, one 3G-SDI input, and one 3G-SDI selectable input/output. The monitor also supports cross conversion from HDMI to SDI and from SDI to HDMI.
The CINE 5 features a bright 2000 cd/m², 1920 x 1080 LCD touchscreen with 3D LUT compatibility. Using the intuitive PageOS 5, you can turn on and save pages of various monitoring tools and focusing aids with a finger tap, and the CINE 5 also adds a joystick on the side and a button on the back for ease of use. There is a 5-pin USB output to utilize optional RED camera control. The monitor can be powered using its 2-pin power input.
- Slim, lightweight, daylight-viewable, 5" touchscreen on-camera monitor with 2000 cd/m² brightness.
- HDMI-to-SDI and SDI-to-HDMI cross conversion is supported.
- Supports 10-bit 4:2:2 DCI-P3 color
- The included PageOS 5 Toolset with EL Zone Exposure Assist, best-in-class waveform, false color, Look-Around Camera Control (sold separately), Advanced Teradek RT Overlays, and more. The PageOS 5 UI offers quick and repeatable setups and full control over all parameters and display tools.
- Power via 2-pin power input.
- Four 1/4"-20 mounting points on top, left, right, and back.
- Optional RED camera control.
RED Control Features
- Color controls
- Exposure controls
- Color temperature
- Video format
- Menu control
- Pixel zoom: 1.1 to 2x and 2 to 8x via swipe up/down, with pinch-zoom
- DSLR scale: Canon 5D Mk II and Canon 7D
- Custom scale: Underscan only
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 0.75x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.5x
- Image flip: Auto and manual
- Image rotation: Auto and manual
- Color focus assist: Adjustable style and intensity
- Peaking: Adjustable intensity
- False color: Spectrum, ARRI-style, and customizable
- Dual zebra: Customizable
- Waveform: Luma and RGB, customizable with region of interest highlighting
- Vectorscope: Yes
- RGB parade: Customizable
- Histogram: Luma and RGB
- Image capture: With dedicated button and image gallery
- Custom LUTs: Load as looks on pages or as system-wide calibration via the settings menu
- Image overlay: Opacity slider and blink setting
- Audio meters: HDMI and SDI up to eight channels
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.