Wirelessly transmit and receive up to 1080p60 video to monitor your RED KOMODO camera with this ATOM 600 KV Wireless TX/RX Kit from Vaxis. This transmitter and receiver kit allows you to wirelessly transmit 1080p60 video signals to the Vaxis ATOM 500 SDI receiver with less than 80 ms latency. The transmitter sends a powerful line-of-sight signal up to 600'.
The transmitter features one SDI input and SDI and HDMI loop outputs, and it also supports multicast over Wi-Fi to up to three mobile iOS devices using the Vaxis Vision app for monitoring. The ATOM 500 receiver features one SDI and one HDMI output for a monitor, switch, or other video destination. They both feature a bright, clear OLED display and both feature smart cooling fan that can be turned on and off to prevent noise during your production.
The transmitter mounts onto the KOMODO's dual-battery plate and powers using a V-mount plate for a separately available high-capacity V-mount battery, and it will also pass through power to the camera. The plate can be installed in a horizontal or vertical configuration that can be changed by the user by removing four screws on the battery plate. The receiver is powered using a USB Type-C power source or by using its L-series battery plate.
- Wireless TX for RED KOMODO Camera
- Wireless ATOM 500 SDI Receiver
- Transmits Wireless Video up to 600'
- V-Mount, Supports up to 1080p60 Video
- TX SDI Input, SDI/HDMI Outputs
- TX Mounts onto Dual-Battery Plate
- TX Passes Through V-Mount Battery Power
- RX Powers Using USB or L-Series Plate
- Horizontal/Vertical TX Mounting Options
- Low <80 ms Latency, OLED Display
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.